Empowering management with constructive advice
Our business empowerment sessions are a planned series of sessions to support you in developing your business, listening carefully to your concerns and providing constructive feedback and ideas.
The sessions can be monthly, quarterly or six monthly and are ideal for...
- Business owners who have little other support. Dealing with employees problems can be time consuming, and non-productive. Do you know who to turn to for advice?
- Businesses needing a new slant or innovative ideas - most great ideas come from those outside of the immediate business!
- Helping you focus on managing your business and delegating effectively to key employees
- Anyone who needs to set time aside to focus on key business issues
The sessions can be used to cover any or all of the following...
- Review of management accounts and information
- Business strategy
- Comparison of where you are in relation to goals
- Business growth and marketing ideas
- Employee issues
- Cost saving strategies
- Tax saving ideas and queries
An agreed action plan is formulated from each session that we produce for review of progress at the next business support session.